You can support Bay Hospitals Charity as you shop in your local Co-op.
As a member, every time you shop at Co-op, 1% of what you spend on selected own-brand products and services goes to their Local Community Fund.
The money raised by all the members in your community, together with money from shopping bag sales, helps to fund local projects in the area where you live.
You can now choose to donate your 1% to Bay Hospitals Charity.
Any money raised by members who don’t select a cause is added to the money raised from shopping bag sales and shared equally between the causes in their local area. We’ve been selected as the local cause for the following Co-op outlets:
- Barrow Co-op Funeralcare – LA13 9RJ
- Ainslie Street Co-op food store – LA14 5BJ
- Harrell Lane Co-op food store – LA13 9LP
- Oxford Street Co-op food store – LA14 5QJ
- Roose Road Co-op food store – LA13 9RJ
Bay Hospitals Charity will benefit from the Co-op Local Community Fund until 27 October 2018.
It’s easy to get involved
- Become a member of the Co-op – it costs £1 to join
- Login to your Co-op account and select ‘Bay Hospitals Charity’ as your chosen local cause
- Raise money as you shop at no additional cost to you!
Thank you for your support.