This Easter we’d love you to make a donation to our Children’s Wards at Royal Lancaster Infirmary (RLI) and Furness General Hospital (FGH) rather than giving chocolate eggs. You can make a huge difference to our young patients.
How your donation could help
- £5 could buy arts and crafts materials to entertain our younger patients
- £10 could buy a book for a child to escape into during their hospital stay
- £30 could buy a toy for our play therapist to distract and calm a child going into surgery
- £80 could buy a bubble tube lamp to relax a child as they receive treatment
- £220 could buy a parent’s bed, so that family members can stay and comfort their children overnight.
We are very grateful for any amount you are able to donate, and will use it to help make the hospital experience more comfortable and less stressful for our younger patients and their families.
Support your local hospitals this Easter
You can make a donation securely online through our Justgiving Easter campaign page.
If you would prefer to donate to a particular hospital, please indicate that you are supporting Royal Lancaster Infirmary (RLI) or Furness General Hospital (FGH) in your donation message.
If you have any questions, we’d be very happy to help. Please call us on 01524 516064 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org