Join us on our annual Cross Bay Walk on Saturday 7 July 2018. The Queen’s Guide, Cedric Robinson, MBE will once again lead us across the sands of Morecambe Bay from Arnside to Kents Bank. The views are spectacular and the walk is not to be missed!
- Event name: Cross Bay Walk 2018
- Date: Saturday 7 July 2018
- Start time: 12 noon (registration opens at 11am)
- Duration: approximately 3.5 hours
- Start location: Arnside Promende, LA5 0AA
- End location: Kent’s Bank Station, LA11 7BG
- Distance: approximately 8 miles
- Terrain: sands
- Guide: Cedric Robinson MBE, The Queen’s Guide
- Entry fee: Adults £10, Children £5 (children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The walk is not suitable for young children).
- Sponsorship: We would like to encourage all participants to collect sponsorship and help raise more funds to improve patient experience across your local hospitals. If you are happy to collect sponsorship, you can pick up your free t-shirt from one of our Charity offices or at the event – we will also have t-shirts available for a small cash donation on the day.
Book your place online
We are here to help every step of the way. If you have any questions about the event or need help with fundraising ideas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01524 516064.