Bay Hospitals Charity is inviting everyone to be part of The Big Tea, a national celebration of the birthday of the NHS on Monday July 5.
Grab a brew, take a break and gather donations to support your local hospitals!
Whether you’re a business, a school, a community group or just a bunch of friends, the Big Tea offers a chance to enjoy a cuppa and a chat while raising funds to ensure University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust patients get the best possible care and treatment.
To be part of the celebration:
- Tell us you’re holding a Big Tea event by emailing email@example.com
- Get together to grab a brew, and gather donations
- Send us the donations so we can use them to fund the latest equipment for UHMBT
In return for your support we will:
- Promote your Big Tea event on our website and social media pages
- Provide posters to help promote your Big Tea celebration
- Share photos from your event
- Use the donations you gather to help make sure patients at UHMBT get the best possible care and treatment
UHMBT Chief Executive Aaron Cummins said: “The last year or so has really shown how much the NHS matters to all of us and it has been moving to see the huge amount of affection and respect that has been shown for our teams. The Big Tea creates a fantastic opportunity to raise funds for our hospitals as well as enjoy a break and recognise the incredible contribution the NHS makes to our communities.”
We hope you’ll be able to take part in the Big Tea, and hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org